来来来,学英语了,how was? be getting into
How was your holiday? 你假期过的如何?
How was your night?今晚过的如何?
Same old, same old. 和往常一样
How was your weekend? 你周末过的怎样?
How's your mom? 你母亲好吗?
Long time no see. 好久不见
How are you doing? 你过的怎么样?
Same old. 老样子
How's your kid doing? 你家孩子还好吗?
I'm getting into rock climbing these days.
我最近对攀岩感兴趣
I'm getting into gardening these days.
我最近对园艺感兴趣
The best part thouth has been really getting to know you two. 但最棒的部分是我真正开始了解你俩了。
其中though表示转折,但是的意思。
The best part about this is I can never be fired.
关于这个最棒的地方是我不会被开除
This city is awesome, you should definitely go visit it sometime. 这个城市很赞,你有空一定要去那玩
You should definitely see a doctor. 你一定要去看医生
He is probably on his way back. 他应该在回来的路上
We should definitely wait for him. 我们一定得等他回来再说
A: Hi,how was your weekend?
你周末过的怎样?
B: I wen to see the lastest movie. And it was awesome.
You should definitely check it out. How was yours?
我去看了最新上映的电影,很好看,你一定要去看下。
你周末过的怎样?
A: I spent the whole weekend painting. I'm getting into art these days.
我整个周末都在画画,我最近对艺术感兴趣
B: Good for you. Life is fulfilling when you're working on things you love doing
这很好,做自己喜欢的事情让生活变得充实
A: totally! The best part though painting calms me down.
是的,最棒的是画画让我内心平静
I guess the stress is just getting to me.
我觉得这种压力影响到我了
I'm sorry for flipping out.抱歉我失态了
I shouldn't let you get to me like that.
我不该让你影响到我
I've had enough of this job. 我受不了这个工作了
I've had enough of this, Let's just **cut to the chase** here.
我受不了这一切了,让我们开门见山吧
That's it, I've had enough of you two.
到此为止吧,我受够你俩了。
I wish I could lie down all day. 我真希望整天躺着
I wish I could 标识很难实现的事情
I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. 我希望我能做点什么使你感觉好一些
I wish I could live here all the time.真希望能一直住在这
A: How was work?
B: Not so good. I've had enough of it.
A: what happened?
B: Well, I have to work long hours to get my work done.
And the boss is mean! Anyway , the stress is getting to me.
A: I wish I could do something to make you feel better.
B: Just be there and back me up.
喜欢我的作品吗?别忘了给予支持与赞赏,让我知道在创作的路上有你陪伴,一起延续这份热忱!